Empowered to Enable
The school boasts of state of the art infrastructure that compliments the ISO Certified Hiranandani Foundation Schools from Maharashtra. Sports and special activity clubs encourage after-school activities that create a conducive environment for your child. We aim to provide such facilities as it cultivates good habits and help build innate strengths in students.
With extra-curricular activities like elocution, debates, dramatics and sports like cricket and football, we aim to motivate every child to grow with passion. Through a well-planned education programme, we ensure that each student develops his capacity for lifelong learning.
The school is equipped with state of the art facilities like:
- Fully air-conditioned, aesthetically designed school
- Carefully planned support facilities
- Grand double height entrance hall with waiting area
- Spacious and well-ventilated class rooms
- Large auditorium with seating capacity of 250 students
- Modern libraries
- Contemporary science laboratories with separate preparation rooms
- Large multi-media rooms
- Audio-visual rooms with ICT training projectors
- Specialised arts department
- Large playground
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Dance and music room
- Students' canteen
- Counsellor’s room and infirmary
We are situated on a large campus in the Padur area of Chennai with state of the art facilities, including library, computer labs and dance, music and art studios with indoor play areas for both junior and senior classes. HUS has a shared community with apartment living and school in the same campus.